got this from one of the forum sites i visit. hilarious! haha! every time i read an item, i go ‘oo nga naman!”. some of the items are quite mean, but they’re true, anyway. kaya sa mga kinakarir ang friendster, etong sa inyo:
unwritten friendster rules
1. To the people who does have more than 500 friends, are you serious? Nobody in this universe has that many friends…that’s stupid. Go kill yourself.
2. If you’re ugly stop acting like you don’t know it. The captions under you picture that says “top model pose” doesn’t convince anybody. at least you can work on your personality.
3. Don’t ever post pictures and say “omg im so ugly” because if you were, you wouldn’t post them. please put away the rod and reel cause your just fishin for compliments.
4. Nobody cares about threats over the internet. Don’t try to act hard with the keyboard…that’s so sad. unless you actually physically beat someone with the keyboard. then that’s ironically hilarious.
5. If all your pictures look the same…don’t post them all!
Please put some variety in your pics. Nobody wants to see your face 8 different ways. I don’t care if its inverted, black and white, or faded out. a face is a face is a face!
6. Who really gives a rats ass if I don’t accept you as a friend…MOVE ON. Don’t send me another request or message asking “what’s up?” I don’t want you as a friend or I just don’t care, that’s what’s up!
7. LITTLE 10, 11, 12, years old who have friendster and LOOK LIKE SLUTS, go somewhere else because NOBODY wants you here except pedophiles, and is that what you want. to be raped? No you don’t. So RUN RUN FAST!!
8. No one is really going to die in 6 days or have bad relationships for 5 years if they don’t pass or post your bulletin on. so stop saying that!
9. If you have decided to read this, You are a true Friendster Friend. Real friends read their bulletins.
10. It serves to eliminate people who are desperately trying to add “friends” like it’s a popularity contest in high school. Good riddance!
item 10 >> my biggest peeve of all. adding friends as if their very lives depended on it. ‘friends’, come on. how about those begging for testimonials, or those who write testimonials so others can return the favor? you call these testimonials??
- hoy, bakla! bakit kita naging friendster??
- hi ganda! miss you lots. luv yah! mwah!
- _____ is a very pretty and cool person. (and they never even met in person. wahahaha!)
want more? how about reading the following ‘friendster atrocities’? i have to warn you, though. the articles below are too mean. some of them are downright funny, but some of them are really below-the-belt. well, you be the judge. don’t say i didn’t warn you!
oh, and girls, stop posting your bikini pics in friendster. there are people on the lookout for those pics. they’ll grab your bikini shots and post them in their ‘bikini’ (semi-porn) websites. really sick. and if you’re in my friendster list and if i find naked pics in your account, i’m going to report you (to the site admins) and delete you from my list. that’s what i did with my cousin. i see she’s wearing clothes in her pics now.