Typhoon Glenda (International name: Rammasun) is currently lashing at Metro Manila and we are under signal number 3. I cannot sleep because of the strong wind and rain so I tried to get some work done but the power’s on and off and I kept getting kicked off the company’s secure network. I might have to call it a day and continue tomorrow.
Anyway, I was browsing through one of my favourite Twitter accounts (@BabyAnimalPics) and realized that I really want a Pomsky (a cross breed of a Pomeranian and a Siberian Husky) puppy for my birthday, which is coming up in less than a month. Unfortunately, I cannot raise a dog in my new house because I work full time and the dog will have to be alone in the house the entire day and he might get lonely.
So in lieu of a dog, I wish for the following
1. Round trip tickets to Europe for November
2. A mermaid tail with matching bikini top – any color except yellow and white. Preferably from Eric Ducharme, the Mertailor
3. Cuttlebug machine – for cutting and embossing paper
4. All the Harry Potter books in French and Hungarian
5. One year sponsorship for any dog or cat under the care of Compassion and Responsibility for Animals (CARA) - more than one year? Much appreciated!
6. GoPro Hero 3+ in Black – Surf edition
7. Coldplay Live 2012 DVD
8. One year intensive mermaid swimming lessons
9. Fluent Forever: How to Learn Any Language Fast and Never Forget It – book by Gabriel Wyner
10. A blood donation to the Philippine National Red Cross. – Here is the story. For the longest time, I’ve been wanting to donate blood on my birthday. But I was always underweight. When I did get to my correct weight, I was found to have borderline anemia. So I was rejected for donation. I don’t have any previous disease like hepatitis and I don’t have tattoos. It is just the anemia that is getting in the way of my donation. So until I get this anemia thing “sorted out”, I guess I need someone else to donate for me
10. Portable electric sewing machine – Singer or Brother
As I said, work in progress so this isn’t the final list