Inspiration from Daily Post
I didn’t even have to think hard about this.
- Balázs – my favourite reason to lose sleep you are so worth it…
- Teta – I am thankful that I get to see her a lot regularly now. In this list, I have known her the longest. We went to the same high school then we were together again for 2 years in college. We kept in touch even when we started working. We shared lots of fun and a few heartbreaks too. We’re very different people but somehow we really click. Now she is one of my most trusted friends.
- Rein – my water twin and constant travel buddy, an endless supply of laughter, stories, words of wisdom. A great listener. I really should try and be like her sometimes.
- Arol – a source of constant support, inspiration, great conversation and everything in between. We were together in 3 different companies
- Peewee – my sidekick, because every superheroine needs one! Kidding! She is every bit a heroine as me. She has her own way of living her life and her tenacity is inspiring.